BeeWax Furniture Shiner
Bring your furniture shine back to life!
Introducing our BeeWax Furniture Shiner is your best and easiest solution to heal and restore old, dull, and scratched furniture. Clean and protect your furniture and give them back that natural shine!
This ready to use cleaning agent is applied easily that instantly and visibly clears away the nicks, scuffs, and discoloration on any wood furniture including floor, cabinets, tables, beds and more with just one wipe! The beeswax creates a protective seal to keep out any odor, stain, moisture and anything else that causes damage so your wood stays healthy for longer.
Made from all natural Beeswax and mineral oil, this paste is hand mixed in small batches. Less greasy than mineral oil, easier to apply, and lasts much longer. Clean your valuable furniture let them stay shining and keep them brand new looking all the time!
- VISIBLE RESULTS - See visible results with just one easy wipe!
- INVISIBLE FIX - Offers light and dark color to perfectly blend with any wood including dark walnut, ebony, espresso and any black/ brown stained wood.
- DUAL PURPOSE - All-purpose wax that not only cleans your wood furniture and wood cabinets but also polishes them to make them shine and look brand new.
- PENETRATES DEEPLY - Removes years of wax and dirt buildup to restore the look of your old furniture. Penetrates deep into the wood fibers to repair, rehydrate and restore. The beeswax creates a protective seal to keep out any odor, stain, moisture and anything else that causes damage so your wood stays healthy for longer.
- APPLY APPLICATION - Simply aim, smear and wipe to watch years of buildup disappear before your eyes.
- WIDELY USED - Safe to use on all types of treated wood such as floor, cabinets, tables, beds and many more.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made from eco-friendly materials and oil-free formula, safe and odor-free. Use it with confidence without worrying aboutthe pungent smell.
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE:
Please be expected 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to High Volume of Order